Founded in 1945, first as the Canadian Conference of Pharmaceutical Faculties (CCPF), the Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada (AFPC) is the national non-profit organization advocating the interests of pharmacy education and educators in Canada. Representing the ten Canadian Pharmacy Faculties including their faculty and students pursuing undergraduate professional or graduate training, AFPC is committed to the development of and excellence in pharmacy education.
Shaping the future of pharmacy to optimize health through excellence in education and scholarship.
National voice for academic pharmacy in Canada. Achieve excellence through collective leadership, expertise and advocacy; and effective partnerships.
- Inspire faculties and members to develop innovative pharmacy education strategies and scholarship.
- Develop and share national frameworks to facilitate best practices in education delivery and evaluation.
- Establish and maintain effective collaborations with external partners.
- Advocate for adequate strategic and fiscal support for pharmacy education and scholarship.
- Ensure necessary financial resources and infrastructure to achieve mission.
Revised – June 1, 2014