AFPC is an association of faculties of pharmacy whose members are committed to the promotion and recognition of excellence in pharmacy education and scholarly activities.
Shaping the future of pharmacy to optimize health through excellence in education and scholarship.
National voice for academic pharmacy in Canada. Achieve excellence through collective leadership, expertise and advocacy; and effective partnerships.
- Inspire faculties and members to develop innovative pharmacy education strategies and scholarship.
- Develop and share national frameworks to facilitate best practices in education delivery and evaluation.
- Establish and maintain effective collaborations with external partners.
- Advocate for adequate strategic and fiscal support for pharmacy education and scholarship.
- Ensure necessary financial resources and infrastructure to achieve mission.
Revised – June 1, 2014